[et_pb_section admin_label=”section”][et_pb_row admin_label=”row”][et_pb_column type=”2_3″][et_pb_divider admin_label=”Divider” color=”#ffffff” show_divider=”off” height=”20″ divider_style=”solid” divider_position=”top” hide_on_mobile=”on”] [/et_pb_divider][et_pb_text admin_label=”Sub title” background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”left” use_border_color=”off” border_color=”#ffffff” border_style=”solid” header_font_size=”20px” header_line_height=”1.5em” text_font_size=”20″ text_line_height=”1.3em”]
Take a fresh look at your talent processes with a Marshall Wolfe (MW1.0) audit: paper-light, creative-thinking heavy and results-driven.
[/et_pb_text][et_pb_divider admin_label=”Divider” color=”#ffffff” show_divider=”off” height=”20″ divider_style=”solid” divider_position=”top” hide_on_mobile=”on”] [/et_pb_divider][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text” background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”left” use_border_color=”off” border_color=”#ffffff” border_style=”solid”]
‘Audit’ is like the word ‘Fiancée’: it’s not a word I’d use if I knew a viable alternative.
Audit brings up connotations of dusty box files, searching for evidence that might not exist, accountants, risk of failure, limited opportunities for praise, a relief when it is over, and: always, something that’s forgotten about for 11 months.
MW1.0 is different – it’s an ‘Audit Pack’ that has been designed to be an engaging and collaborative process. It is ‘paper light’ and ‘creative thinking heavy’. It helps your organisation assess the entire hiring process, from identification of possible need through to post hire support and associated retention plans.
Why would I request an MW1.0 Audit?
If any of the following apply to you, then your firm could benefit from a MW1.0 audit:
- We have some extremely talented individuals but we are unable to replicate this into our hiring mantra.
- I know hiring has become a tactical rather than strategic process.
- We are losing the war for talented people.
- I am concerned about how we are presented on the candidate market (it is not a true extension of our vision and purpose).
- We lack consistency in our hiring approach and processes.
- I am not getting value for money from my recruitment partners.
- We have recognised issues with retention and employee churn in key areas.
What are the post audit benefits or outcomes?
- I understand what we are doing well and where improvements need to be made.
- I know the cost per hire and where investment should be channelled.
- I am presented with a clear set of Minimum Viable Actions (MVA) to move us forward to a hiring landscape that is well defined and underpinned by processes that support our company’s vision and its associated strategies.
- We are clear about what well-defined processes we need to move towards, and the systems and templates that will complement this.
How much does a MW1.0 audit cost?
- Audit costs vary depending on the size of the organisation and the depth of audit commissioned. Marshall Wolfe offers complementary half-day workshops for organisations who are committed, in principle, to working with Marshall Wolfe.
To learn more, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org