Enterprise Account Partner Sales Professional
Technology – Data Analytics – AI – Predictive Analytics
Our client believes in being ahead of the curve. They believe to out manoeuvre the multinational tech consultancies (… and they consistently do) you need to be smart (they only hire super-clever individuals) you need to be agile and you need to stay ahead
Our client delivers cutting edge Data Insight and Predictive Analytics Solutions for Enterprise Customers (tomorrow their solutions will have already evolved). They are not a pure play consultancy – their ‘in house’ managed services and Analytics Platform allows them to discover tangible business insights within weeks, placing organisations in a truly market-differentiated position.
Working with multiple sources of data and by leveraging its own Artificial Intelligence our client can predict future buying patterns, emerging risks … and the ‘future’ (with a degree of certainty).
The company has offices in London and Ipswich. Although where you chose to be based is pretty much up to you. The founders have invested from previous highly successful ventures in the technology industry. They’ve invested because they know how to scale a company, they believe in their people and they know how to deliver. They are hard-working individuals who trust their colleagues.
They can offer you a company that sells solutions that the enterprise market is hungry for. A leadership team with an awesome track record and who are not afraid to get their hands dirty. A strong source of Partner channel and other opportunities to culture, develop and form meaningful long-term relationships with. The ability to accelerate your career with some of the biggest customer names in the UK (and further afield). The salary is very good and so is the bonus/share option structure, but you will earn it.
What are the Minimum Viable Skills (and experiences) I think you need for this role?
• Professionalism and credibility in front of knowledgeable customers
• An ability to cultivate a relationship from introduction through to ‘valued customer’
• Enterprise sales experience (I think this role would be difficult without having some exposure to this market).
What other skills and experiences would help?
• Previous experience in Data, Cloud, AI, Software Solutions driven or similar environments.
• A background managing a portfolio of new business and strategic accounts.
• Strategic Account Development.
• Self-Organisation, self-discipline and the ability to spend large parts of the role working autonomously.
If you want an honest, ‘warts ‘n’ all’ conversation about us with our Talent Partner then give Jim Marshall a call on 0203 362 4230 or email on firstname.lastname@example.org