British Science Week
– Marshall Wolfe Volunteers to support the BT led initiative
March 12th saw Sanchia walking around the BT Adastral Park with lollipop number 7 in hand as she guided young students around BT’s British Science Week Exhibition.
The event was a resounding success and saw 1500 young people attend. There was an array of amazing demos which included: Video Analytics, Baxter the Robot, Lifi/Biometrics/Hologram Body camera.
‘It was fascinating watching how the students interacted with the technology, – their total lack of inhibition and their ability to embrace the future! Events like these are key to winning the War for Talent and encouraging our brightest youngsters towards careers in Science, Technology & R&D’ Sanchia Marshall – COO Marshall Wolfe
• Home to BT’s Global Research and Development Headquarters and Innovation Martlesham
• Innovation Martlesham is an established cluster of around 100 high-tech ICT companies including Marshall Wolfe’s Product and Software Development) located at Adastral Park
• Employing over 4000 scientists and engineers all working on the technologies that drive the phone network, mobile network, BT TV service, data services and network security and reliability
• 77 different buildings on this 100-acre site (that’s nearly 70 football pitches!).