BT and Innovation Martlesham (http://www.innovationmartlesham.com/) will be at this year’s Suffolk Show (https://suffolkshow.co.uk/) , taking place on Wednesday 30 May and Thursday 31 May 2018, at Trinity Park in Ipswich.
BT have a marquee packed full of innovation and alongside SmartNE, an IM company developed an App, which will act as the show guide for the event.
The Adastral Park developed App also has a treasure trail embedded, allowing people to win prizes by taking part. BT helped design the App with Smart NE and Chronicle Storytelling (also from the IM cluster), hopefully there will be plenty of traffic coming through the BT marquee.
Packed full of technology, with the emphasis on inspiring the youth of Suffolk and promoting the skills needed to develop such technologies, the marquee will host:
- Internet of Things – A new Lego City, created to showcase the IoT technologies.
- Future TV (MotoGP) – The latest demo enabling the user to view the screen shots and statistics they want to.
- 360 and VR – What it says on the tin – 360 and VR technologies
- Hololens – Future Field Force Augmented Reality
- Drone technology and 5G research – See how drones are being used in communications
- Security – What’s new in cyber security
- STEM and Computing – fun ‘Beebot’ activities with an agricultural theme
- Graduate and apprenticeship opportunities at Adastral Park
- BT collaboration with SmartNE and Chronicle Storytelling.
So it promises to be an amazing show – go along and take a look.