If you are a business professional who would like an insight into winning more customers, we would like to invite you to a conversation with Jim Marshall, who will be ‘Cracking the B2B Sales Code’.
Make sure you book a place on this one if you are:
- an owner / manager of a start-up or scale who is responsible for Sales; or
- an owner / manager of a start-up or scale up who is looking to establish or grow a Sales function; or
- a divisional head looking to turbo-charge the effectiveness of their sales team; or
- a Sales Professional / Sales team Leader seeking a few reminders; or
- a Sales Professional / Sales team Leader struggling in 2020 despite using techniques that have always worked before.
On the 15th of December Jim Marshall will be presenting (virtually) at Innovation Martlesham*
For those of you who have not heard Jim speak I can assure you it will be entertaining (I am already asking myself how Nigel Clough gets a mention), but pragmatic (including the one major tip from the most successful FinTech Sales Leader in Jim’s network).
Jim is the Director of People Consulting at Rokker and a Co-Founder of Marshall Wolfe.
He has a particular interest in building and managing high performing teams. Jim demystifies the factors that make some sales teams great (while most are ‘ordinary’ at best). He does not pretend to have all the answers, but gives an entertaining insight into:
- How and why B2B Sales Strategies have had to change over the last 20 years;
- Why B2B Sales is more Design than ‘art’;
- The practical steps you can take to make Sales more effective.
*Innovation Martlesham is a high-tech cluster of over 200 technology businesses located at Adastral Park.IM Breakfast Event With Rokker in association with Marshall Wolfe
Details: 15 December 2020, 08.15 – 09.00
Please encourage your customers (owners of SMEs) or leaders in Sales and Marketing functions to attend – you / they will need to register (details below). PLACES ARE LIMITED AND ATTENDANCE IS BY REGISTRATION ONLY. Please register by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org